Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Post-game interaction

Below are videos of me interacting with fans after the game.  It is so ridiculous that they are so enamored with us.  I even play much but they were still lining up to take pictures with me.  It was a blessing to encourage the fans to build or continue to strengthen their relationship with Christ.  

After the game we were taking pictures for about 30 minutes with the fans and players.  Some of the players were were palying against asked for my shoes.  I didn’t play too many minutes because I am the walk on and the only didn’t play in college and didn’t have any points but they were still surrounding me and asking for picture after picture.  I signed autographs along with my favorite bible verse.

I'm looking forward to starting the medical portion of the trip tomorrow.  This has been such a memorable experience.  I didn't expect this but I have a little taste of fame.  People line outside of the restaurants we are at, they wave as we pass in the bus, and everyone is extremely polite.  



No comments:

Post a Comment